Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thai-style chicken soup with vegetables and ...

Personally, I liked my mother's chicken soup when I was a kid, but now that I'm older, the Thai version is the recipe I go. Nothing is as wonderful flavor, or as relaxing as this soup. It's a good choice if you fight a cold or flu, but I think that is an excellent remedy for the mind, especially as the days get shorter and the sun, we see less and less. This soup always gives me the boost I need. What distinguishes them from the soup to regulate until chicken is its special braised with garlic, ginger, lemon juice and fresh herbs chicken concoction, along with a coconut milk bath for additional wealth (fat / calorie cream). If you like chicken soup to give it a try. It may only be your go-to recipe for the soup of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment