Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Thai chicken wings oven

In restaurants these days, chicken wings usually fried, often makes them heavy and greasy. However, my husband is a big fan of the style of the band, so we had to give a very good recipe for him satisfied with fried version. Well, this recipe makes the round! Now I actually prefer to roast them, and I agree. These wings are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside tender, with just the right amount of spice. Here I have a sweet chili sauce we like, but please use your own favorite sauce, or see below for more options dip recipes included. The other thing that I mention is the spices do not hesitate to add or replace your own if you like the taste of curry, try with curry powder or prepared Thai could run dry spices mixture. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment